There are many ways in which to feel sexual pleasure, with preferences being as varied as the number of people who are sexually active.
Whether you are just starting out in the world of anal sex or you have experience with it, it is necessary to take some precautionary steps to reduce the risk of any detrimental effects; this can be achieved with the best lubricant for anal sex.
To enable a smooth process of insertion and withdrawal of a penis or sex toys, the best lube for anal sex should be used.
With the use of the best anal lube, the pleasurable sensations can be heightened.
Top 10 Anal Lubes Complete Chart
Factors to Consider for Anal Lube
- Ingredients. It is a good idea to check the contents of the anal lube to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Further, the basis of the formula – such as oil or water – will be a factor in respect of whether it will be compatible with any other items used, such as condoms and toys and whether it is likely to be easy to clean from skin and sheets.
- Multipurpose. If you also intend to use the lube for other purposes, such as vaginal penetration, then you will need to ensure that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Flavor. In the throes of passion, many different body parts can come into play and this can result in the lube being tasted, which will mean the flavor will need to be a factor.
- Scent. Many anal lubes will have a particular scent to them, which will be an important factor if you are sensitive to aromas.
- Volume. In order for it to be beneficial, it is necessary to use a generous amount of lube, so considering this as well as how often the lubricant will be used will determine the quantity that you will need to be obtained at any one time. Anal lubes will be available in different quantities.
- Application. As part of its usefulness, anal lube needs to be easy to apply, which will mean that the receptacle that it comes in will need to be suitable to enable easy application. There are different types of container that will be used for anal lube, which will govern how it is applied. For example, anal lube that comes in a tub will require it to be scooped out with the fingers or a separate applicator, while lube from a squeezable tube or pump action bottle can be directly applied.
How to Use Anal Lube
The first step is to choose the best anal lube, which can be decided by considering a range of factors, such as the formula, flavor, size and applicator type. If you use a particular brand for your sex toys, consider whether this brand also produces anal lube, which will often ensure that they can be used together.
Decide on the type of consistency that you prefer from the anal lube that you use, which can vary from gel to jelly to paste. If it is possible to test them, do so, as this will give you the opportunity to determine how it feels against the skin; for example, whether it feels uncomfortable or whether it quickly warms to the body temperature.
If you are allergic to any additives that can often be found in toiletries, check the ingredients to ensure that none of them will be detrimental to you.
Make sure the area to which the lube will be applied is clean and ready for the lube to be applied.
Apply the lube to the sex toy or to the body, using clean fingers or a clean spatula. When using anal lube that comes from a tub, it is important to avoid dipping sex toys directly into the tub to avoid the risk of cross contamination.
Think about whether there is a possibility that the lube could end up in your mouth, which will mean not only considering the flavor, but also the additives that it may contain. Those that have any dietary requirements will also need to consider whether it is suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
After use, wipe away any excess lube that might have spilled out and onto the container and firmly replace the lid.
Store it in accordance with the instructions which will usually mean in a cool, dry place and the correct way around in accordance to the packaging.
Top 5 Best Anal Lube Reviews
The Fisting Relax Gel is a silicone based formula that does not contain any parabens or aspartame, though it does contain glycerin, so it is safe to use for most people and can also be used with condoms and sex toys without a need to worry.
It comes in a pump action can that cleanly releases the lube, with a generous amount of the gel being dispensed with just a single press of the pump.
The texture of the gel itself is not sticky and not oily, but provides the right amount of slipperiness for it to be a useful lubricant.
The Fisting Relax Gel is odorless and has the ability to gently desensitize the anal region to make it easier to achieve a sufficient stretch to accommodate a penis or sex toy in the anus.
In order to ease the process of enjoying anal sex, the Fisting Relax Gel can prove useful.
The Pjur Analyse Me Lubricant is a silicone-based anal lubricant that contains extract of jojoba for a soothing effect.
The formula is slick and suitable to prevent any friction during anal sex, though it is not suitable for use with silicone sex toys.
The easy to use squeeze bottle is small and holds 30ml, so it is convenient to travel with and the lid is airtight when it is screwed on properly, so there is no danger of any spillages in your bag.
The effect works well and it lasts a long time without sliding away or pooling.
Pjur Analyse Me Lubricant is an ideal lubricant to carry with you when you travel.
Wicked Sensual has a water-based formula and it contains 100% plant-based glycerin, which makes it suitable for use with latex and is unlikely to cause a skin reaction. This also makes it suitable for vegans and it does not contain any detrimental additives, such as parabens or aspartame.
The plant extract is bio-static olive leaf, which is effective at increasing stamina and preventing the spread of any germs.
The texture is sufficiently thick enough to make it stay where it is applied and it lasts long enough and provides a slick surface that eases anal sex.
The squeeze tube is easy to use and would not look out of place in the bathroom cabinet amongst other toiletries.
Wicked Sensual lubricant provides an easy and natural way to enjoy anal sex.
In order to make anal sex an enjoyable experience, it is necessary to lubricate to limit friction and allow the area to stretch and this can be achieved with Cobeco Lubricating Fisting Gel.
The water-based formula has a moisturizing quality and has a consistency that is like jelly. It is suitably thick and remains in place when it is applied to provide effective lubrication.
It comes in a large tub rather than a tube or bottle, which is not liked by everyone but it holds a significant amount and has a large enough opening to make it easy to access with the fingers.
Cobeco Lubricating Fisting Gel is the best anal lube to make extensive stretching possible.
Lubrifist is a thick water-based lubricant that comes in a tub and which also contains an oil element, but it is safe to use with silicon sex toys.
The consistency is much thicker than an average anal lube and it can be scooped from the 200ml tub onto a sex toy, penis or body. Though it is thick, the lube is smooth and easy to apply and lasts for a long period. It washes off easily after use.
The slippery result that comes from using this anal lube is effective enough to help the anus stretch enough to accommodate large members.
It is safe for use with condoms, though it does contain glycerin and parabens.
Lubrifist is a great lubricant to create a slippery enough surface to allow for easier anal insertion, even when there is significant girth.