There’s nothing like slipping on a little black lacy number to make you feel sexy, and while traditional black lace and fishnets are still quite popular, there’s a huge range of lingerie on the market these days to keep you feeling saucy and confident in the bedroom and beyond.
From clubwear and costumes to teddies and corsets, there’s something out there for every taste, style and body type.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best lingerie options to help both men and women spice things up in the bedroom, offering a wide variety of lingerie styles, fabrics, colors.
Top 10 Lingeries Ultimate Table
How to Choose Sexy Lingerie Your Body Will Love
There’s something about dressing up in the bedroom that is so much fun; everyone should try it at least once. From teddys and thongs to costumes for role playing, there are so many fun and tantalizing options available.
The thing is, you need to feel comfortable in body and mind when wearing sexy underthings, so it’s important that you have a good fit, especially if you’re wearing it out and about.
Here are some tips on choosing some lingerie that will help you love your body:
- Body Parts. What part of your body do you want to cover or highlight? There are backless underwear and open-cup teddies, for instance, if you find a little extra exposure extra tantalizing.
Consider opting for a corset-type piece or basque if you are looking for something that doubles as a shaper. These can be worn under clothes as well, so they’re very practical. You can also wear them in the bedroom if you want the focus to stay on your breasts.
- Stimulation. What part of your body do you love to focus on in the bedroom, whether you are with your partner or not? What part does your partner love to focus on? Crotchless teddies and panties are amazing for offering extra anytime access, for instance.
- Style and material. Do you prefer lacy/sheer, or something like latex, or something a little more soft and feminine with satin-type materials? Are you looking for a retro look, or something a little more contemporary?
Ruffled briefs and basques, for instance, are great for fuller coverage and retro looks, whereas slinky teddys and thongs might be fun if you’re into showing a lot of skin. Remember that materials like latex can get very warm if you’re wearing them out and about.
Where Do You Dare to Wear It?
Here’s the thing about choosing sexy lingerie: you don’t need to show off a lot of skin! Sometimes more coverage or discreet/unexpected types of coverage (or non-coverage) can be the sexiest thing.
And while it’s likely you’ll be in a room full of people while wearing your lingerie, who’s to say whether you’ll use your lingerie as part of a costume one day.
- Costumes and Club Wear. If you’re thinking of heading out to a sexy party, you can find latex items that pass as sexy clothes. You can mix and match bits and pieces of some of these outfits to create fun, sassy Halloween costumes.
Costumes are great for role-playing in the bedroom too.
- Sleepwear. If you are more of a practical person, why not find a sweet satin babydoll slip that doubles as a nightie? These are fantastic options to travel with too.
- Underwear. A lot of these pieces work as regular underwear or slips for evening wear. Slip a lace teddy under your little black dress and feel sexy all through the evening, even when you’re out and about.
- Bodystockings. These are great choices if you tend to wear dresses a lot and like to have thigh highs to go with it. Slip them on for a little extra coverage under that little black dress, and you’re good to go for the evening.
Top 3 Best Lingerie Reviews
If you’re a lover of lace, take a peek at this one size bodystocking that’s both beautiful to look at and a perfect balance of sheer coverage in a soft, flexible, sheer fabric. The texture of the lace is feminine, flirty and artistic, and you get a nice sheer coverage with a peek of the thigh that’s bound to tantalize your lover.
This piece covers a lot of skin and is super flattering on most figures. It is basically a teddy and suspender fishnets in one, so you don’t even have to buy multiple pieces: just slip this on under your little black dress, and you’re good to go all night.
The teddy is crotchless so whether you’re wearing this under clothes or just in the bedroom, you can feel a little sassy all night and have easy access for sexy play too. Moreover, the thigh-high stockings will make your legs look longer.
Curvier ladies can rejoice in the fact that this particular piece also comes in plus size.
If you are really into a classic, feminine, retro lingerie look, you will adore this push up basque and panty set. The pink bows are so lovely and accentuate all the right places. The basque offers great tummy coverage and shaping, so you can wear it out and about under clothes as well.
This piece basically acts like an old-fashioned corset, creating an hourglass shape on pretty much any body type, so it’s super flattering. It’s also made of microfiber which is very soft and comfortable. Just slip this on and you’ll evoke the feeling of a shapely 50’s pin-up.
The bra features padded cups, so you’ll have some nice push-up action at the top, and thicker straps ensure thorough support. The lace bottom offers a really sexy peekaboo glimpse at the bottom and matching G-string panty. There are also four removable garters in case you want to complete your retro look with a pair of sexy fishnet thigh-highs.
These panties are totally unique and one of the sexiest pieces on the list. They are crotchless and feature a string of pearls that’s meant to stimulate your clitoris with movement; basically, all you have to do is walk around, and you’re getting extra stimulation without even having to do any work.
These are really fun to wear around when you want to feel a little extra pleasure. Slip them on under clothes, and no one has to know about your naughty little secret. You don’t need a partner to appreciate these, either; they’re the perfect treat for sexy ladies who are going solo.
The lace waistband is very flattering on most body types, sitting nicely on the hips just like a regular thong. The crotchless pearl thong is hands down some of the best lingerie since it does several jobs in one. It’s so sexy, fun and unique; there is pretty much no way you’d regret your purchase.