Whether using a sex toy or having sex with a partner, a decent lubricant can help make things easier and ensure smooth motion.
The best lubricant for women will need to be suitable for use with her body so that it does not cause any negative effects.
By using the best female lubricant, you can help avoid pain and friction to make sex even more pleasurable.
There are a number of factors to be considered to ensure that the right type is obtained.
Top 10 Lubricants for Women Complete Table
How to Choose the Best Lubricant for Women
Not all lubricants are created equal and many women will find that they have a favored brand, which can differ from one woman to another. The reasons for a lubricant being a favorite can vary according to different preferences and the qualities of the lubricant will be the biggest factor in whether it will be chosen.
These can include:
- Bottle Type. Some bottle types will be easier to use than others for a number of reasons, such as because of the size or the type of opening. In addition, it is a good idea so check whether the bottle comprises any features that will help to prevent it slipping in your hands, such as grooves or bumps.
- Flavor. Flavored lubricants are available, which can be beneficial for those that get passionate and lick or suck parts of the body in which lubricant has been applied.
- Ingredients. Most lubricants are either water-based or silicon-based, with confirmation often being shown in the front of the bottle. However, if it is not immediately clear, check the ingredients list and check what is first on the list. This will also be a factor when it comes to whether you have any sensitivity or allergies to any ingredients, so you will know which ones you need to avoid.
- Quantity. Lubricant should always be used liberally in order to b emits useful, so you need to ensure that you have a sufficient amount to enable this to be possible.
- Lasting Ability. In order for a lubricant to be beneficial, it needs to be able to last long enough.
- Consistency. The consistency of the lubricant will play a part in how much you like it and how beneficial it is for use during sex. It needs to be thick enough to be able to last and to be able to prevent friction, but not be sticky.
- Scent. Be aware that the sense of smell is very powerful and can be enough to trigger memories and create emotions linked to the aroma. The scent of any lubricant can be enough to remind you of sex if you smell it elsewhere, so choose a scent wisely or ensure that you use a scent-free lubricant.
Top 3 Best Lubricants for Women Reviews
Pjur Bodyglide Woman lubricant is silicone based and is designed to be used by women with sensitive skin.
The squeeze bottle contains 100ml, so there is plenty as a little goes a long and it is still a suitable size for traveling with. The squeezable bottle is also discreet so it would not look out of place in the bathroom cabinet.
It can be used as a massage lotion, or as a lubricant for use during sex or with sex toys that are not made of silicon. It is also safe for use with condoms.
It is free from parabens and aspartame.
Pjur Bodyglide Woman is an ideal lubricant for those who want a lubricant that lasts and is easy to use.
Lelo Personal Moisturizing is a lubricant that appears to be in a class above, as the bottle looks like something you would find on a high-end beauty counter. The stylish glass bottle looks good and can fit in well alongside other bottles without anyone realizing what is contains.
The bottle is a pump action style and it is easy to dispense.
It is a water-based lubricant and is free from fragrance, parabens, and glycerin and is suitable for vegetarians. The fact that it is water-based also means that it is suitable for use with a full range of items, such as condoms and sex toys.
The lubricant lasts for a long time so it is not necessary to keep reapplying, but it is easy to wash away when it is no longer needed with standard soap and water.
Lelo Personal Moisturizing is the best lubricant for women who want a decent lubricant that looks stylish.
Yes, Oil-Based Organic lubricant is suitable for those who are concerned about their skin as it contains as the ingredients are organic.
These ingredients include almond oil, sunflower oil, and shea butter, so it is kind to the skin too. This makes it ideal for use as a massage lotion before it can easily transition into a lubricant that is suitable for use during sex vaginally or anally. Although, it is not suitable for use with condoms.
It comes in a squeezy 125ml tube, which makes it easy to use to get just the amount you need and without any spillage. The size of the bottle makes it easy to grip and it is an ideal travel size.
The gel is thick and clear and seems to melt to become more liquid when it touches warm skin; the fruity aroma that is nicely appealing.
The bottle is shaped so that it is easy to hold.
Yes, Oil-Based Organic is excellent for women who are concerned that chemicals that could end up lingering in the body, such as parabens, or those who have allergies or sensitive skin.